An overview of your medical options for 2022
- All U.S.-based mainline team members have available to them the Core, Standard and High Cost Coverage medical options, as well as the brand-new Plus plan.
- Team members who live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area can also choose the DFW ConnectedCare option administered by Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance (BSWQA).
- Certain legacy US Airways team members represented by the IAM (including accreted team members) were grandfathered into the PPO 80 and PPO 90 medical options.
- The plans (other than DFW ConnectedCare) are administered by BlueCross BlueShield or UMR, depending on where you live.
- Some team members qualify for an HMO (health maintenance organization) option based on where you live.
- All options include prescription coverage through CVS Caremark, our new prescription drug administrator for 2022.
Health care navigation and support are available to team members in all medical options:
- If you’re in Core, Standard, Plus, High Cost Coverage, PPO 80 or PPO 90, you have a dedicated Accolade health assistant.
- If you’re in the DFW ConnectedCare plan, you have a health care coordinator through the DFW ConnectedCare Center.
- If you’re covered by an American-offered HMO option, your administrator likely offers a similar program.