Free and Confidential Counseling
The EAP is here to help you, and your family, get the most out of life. All American team members and their household can take advantage of up to four free counseling sessions for any issue. This service is confidential and the EAP Specialists are available 24/7 to help connect you to support either in person or over the phone. They can provide you immediate help or direct you to one of your network for providers for no-cost, face-to-face sessions.
Specialists are ready to help with the small questions and the big problems, and everything in-between, such as:
- Managing stress
- Improving relationships at home or work
- Addressing legal and financial concerns
- Getting the most out of your career
- Finding child development, childcare or elder care resources
- Getting past emotional issues or grief
- Addressing depression, anxiety or substance use issues
Help is here, 24/7. Call 800-363-7190 or visit LiveAndWorkWell.com (Access code: American).