Download the MyBSWHealth app by texting “mobile” to 88408 or visit the member portal.
DFW ConnectedCare Center
As a DFW ConnectedCare member, you’ll also have access to a team of experts who understand your health care needs and work alongside your provider at the DFW ConnectedCare Center.
Ready to connect? Simply call 800-784-5473 to speak with a health care coordinator from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT, seven days a week. You can also connect with a claims specialist Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
* If you’ve previously enrolled in an American Airlines medical plan, you may notice our health care coordinators are similar to Accolade health assistants — here to help when and where you need us.
Locate a provider
From mobile apps to in-person care, there’s an option that best fits your needs.
Check to see if your preferred provider(s) are in-network by visiting dfwconnectedcare.com.
To download the app, text “mobile” to 88408.
With the MyBSWHealth app, you can:
- View claims and what you’ve paid toward your out-of-pocket maximum.
- Find a provider.
- Schedule appointments*.
- Message with your provider*.
- Access a digital copy of your medical ID card.
- Complete an eVisit or Video Visit.
- View test results*.
- Link your family’s health care records to your account.
- Review and pay your bills*.
- Reorder and manage prescriptions at Baylor Scott & White Health pharmacies.
*Available if your provider participates in these features.
eVisits and Video Visits
You can use eVisits and Video Visits for common conditions such as:
- Skin condition
- Urinary tract infection
1. Log in to the MyBSWHealth app.
2. Click eVisit under Convenient Care Options.
3. Fill out a brief questionnaire about your symptoms.
4. Press Send.
5. A provider will diagnose your symptoms and send you a message within the hour, seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT. (eVisits conducted after 8 p.m. will be triaged by a provider the next morning beginning at 8 a.m.)
6. If needed, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Video Visits
1. Log in to the MyBSWHealth app.
2. Click Video Visits under Convenient Care Options.
3. Schedule an appointment to see a provider via video during the hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, seven days a week.
4. At your scheduled appointment time, launch the video chat with your provider from your home screen.
5. If needed, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Traveling outside the Dallas-Fort Worth area?
If you are traveling outside the Dallas-Fort Worth area but are within the United States, you’ll have access to convenient, urgent and emergent care facilities through the Aetna Signature Administrators Network.
Find a provider via aetna.com/asa or call the DFW ConnectedCare Center at 800-784-5473.
You can also:
- Complete an eVisit through the MyBSWHealth app.
- Complete a Video Visit through MyBSWHealth app or Doctor On Demand.
- Check out an onsite clinic for locations available to team members only.
You’re always covered in case of an emergency.
Regardless of where you are — inside or outside of the United States — or which provider or facility you receive care from, emergencies are always covered as they would be in-network.
Access the DFW ConnectedCare member portal for instructions on how to file a claim if you have an emergency while traveling internationally.