Check out the extras
With American, you gain buying power. Take advantage of additional benefits at competitive group rates.
Something Extra has something for everyone.
- Hyatt Legal Plan*: Offers representation for everyday legal matters.
- Group Homeowners' and Automobile Insurance: Save more cash -- shop your Home and Auto Insurance options with MetLife, Liberty Mutual or Travelers.
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection: Invest in 24/7 monitoring services to protect your personal information and identity.
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI): Everyone loves their pets! Keep your furry friend healthy and get a group discount on premiums through VPI. Coverage is offered for many medical problems and conditions related to accidents and illnesses.
- MetLife Group Accident Insurance: As much as we try to avoid them, accidents happen. Group Accident Insurance provides benefits based on your injury and treatment. It can even help pay out-of-pocket expenses that medical insurance won't (including deductibles and copays).
- MetLife Critical Illness Insurance*: Protect your wallet from the expense of a serious health problem. You're eligible for coverage on a guarantee issue basis ($10,000 or $20,000 Guaranteed Issue coverage for employees. Spouse/domestic partner and children may be covered at 50% of the employee benefit amount.) only during Annual Benefits Enrollment. Guarantee issue means the right to purchase insurance without physical examination. You must be covered by comprehensive health insurance before applying for group critical illness insurance.
Keep in mind, you may:
- Save more when you insure multiple cars or purchase both home and auto policies.
- Pay for coverage through convenient payroll deduction.
- Receive discounts for having a good driving record and driving a safe car.
- Get an additional discount based on your years or service with American.
Enroll for voluntary offerings at AAaddedbenefits.com or by calling 855-550-0706. Some of the offerings require enrollment through the carrier directly, but an Added Benefits representative will help you through the process.