Ways to Earn Your WebMD Wellness Rewards
The first step to earning your wellness rewards is to create a WebMD Wellness account. To get started, visit the Wellness page. You’ll only register once.
U.S.-based mainline team members and spouses enrolled in Core, Standard, Value, PPO 80/90/100 and domestic partners enrolled in Core may earn $250 total in wellness rewards each year.
There are 4 ways to earn rewards for a total of $250!
- Complete your Health Assessment earns $50
The Health Assessment is a series of questions about your health and habits to help you identify any health risks. The assessment takes about 12 minutes.
- Be up-to-date with preventive care earns $100
Getting a biometric screening or an age/gender appropriate exam can give you valuable insight about your health. A biometric screening checks your blood pressure, height and weight, glucose, and cholesterol levels. It will also earn you $100 toward your WebMD Wellness Rewards. Don’t forget! You can complete a biometric screening onsite at your work location, visit an onsite clinic or submit a preventive screening form to WebMD. Check out the Wellness page for biometric screening events and onsite clinics near you.
- Get engaged with your health earns $75
- Engaging in your health means you get the support you need to achieve your health goals. To earn this reward you can:
- Complete two calls with a health coach who offers useful resources and helps you achieve any health goals.
- Participate in any 1 WebMD challenge Five To Thrive, The Invitational, Rethink Your Drink(refer to the challenge for rules and guidelines)
- Complete 4 Portal Activities like reading articles, taking a nutrition assessment or device syncing your fitness OR Complete 8/10 initial Naturally Slim classes.
- Be involved in your community earns $25
Volunteering and being active in your community is good for everyone. Volunteer for a nonprofit or charity event in 2019 to complete this reward. Some examples include a DO Crew event, donating to Goodwill, or helping out at your union, church or school.
You can keep track of your earning progress in the WebMD Wellness portal, under the Rewards tab.
WebMD Wellness Rewards
Track your earning progress in the Rewards tab on the WebMD portal.
Where do my funds go:
After registering with WebMD Wellness, your reward money is deposited into a Health Savings Account or a Health Reimbursement Account and can be used for eligible medical, dental and vision expenses. If you have additional questions regarding your YSA account, call the Benefits Service Center at 888-860-6178.